Tuesday, December 11, 2007

what to say?

when I should be working on my finals and the massive amount of writing that has to happen before I leave the hilltop for the winter I find myself wanting to write for the blog.

Well plenty has happened. England has lost a coach, has gone after the Special One only to lose him and now seem interested in Capello. Good for them, although not so good for the 3 billion pounds the british economy will miss out on during Euro 2008. Who should we root for? Not sure really, maybe the french I guess? Maybe it will save me the 180 dollars of buying the payperview package of the games.

But the WC2010 draw has happened. The big news for us is that we could end up in a group round with Cuba. How many will defect when they play the home game on US soil? Even more interesting is the Europe draw for the WC. If you look at Israel's group could this be their chance? Not much of a challenge.

just a little on my mind, let me know whats on yours

2 comments:

meanbaldguy said...

i think am rooting for spain to finally do something.

also thought that all the games were going to be on espn. is that wrong?

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.